Mediavine is looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer. Mediavine, a fast-growing advertising management company representing over 7,500 websites in the food, travel, lifestyle, and entertainment space, is looking for a talented front-end software engineer to join our team.
We are looking for an engineer to work on Grow.me, a new platform by Mediavine to help publishers increase traffic, make more money, broaden their audience and improve user experience.
You’ll work on a brand new set of applications using the latest technologies (React, styled-components, GraphQL, TypeScript, Prisma), and impact thousands of Mediavine publisher sites that collectively receive millions of page views per month.
As a senior front-end engineer, you’ll drive development of these new applications and make technical and process improvements. If you’re looking to make a big impact with a really fun tech stack, hit us up.
- Must currently live in the United States
Senior Front-End Engineer Should Have
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with a concentration in front-end design and/or development
- A passion for performance and accessibility
- High standards for code quality and user experience
- HTML and CSS
- React in complex applications
- Front-end build tooling (Webpack, Babel)
- Front-end testing (Cypress, Jest)
Bonus Skills for experience…
- with GraphQL (both client and server development)
- with databases like Postgres
- setting up CI (Circle, Travis etc.)
- working on third-party applications embedded on other sites
Benefits for a Senior Front-End Engineer
- Remote work environment
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Generous vacation/time off policies
- Travel opportunities (when travel becomes appropriate again)
- Learning allowance
- Home-office upgrade
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid gym membership and wellness retreats
- Company match charitable donations
- Salary: $105,000 to $120,000
More jobs at Mediavine
- Address Boca Raton, Florida, United States
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior