InFlight is looking for a Remote Frontend Developer who has a proven ability to create maintainable interfaces and applications. This is a role for an individual contributor who can also be a collaborative member of our team.
If this sounds like you, join our rapidly growing company and take your career to the next level.
InFlight is a small software company that’s been able to transcend the hype usually associated with the industry. We’ve got all the perks and opportunities that start-ups have, plus all the advantages of being an established and profitable business.
What’s in it for you?
- Make a difference: You will build interfaces that save people time and radically improve the experience they have using their enterprise applications.
- Impact: InFlight is driving change across multiple industries and affecting the work lives of millions of end-users. Every day you will see the fruits of your labor.
- Work and learn with the best: You will work alongside a growing team of designers and Front-end developers who are talented and passionate about what they do.
- Career growth: We leverage standard technologies and frameworks. The work you do here will extend and deepen your skills.
- Mentorship: You will be working with experienced developers; providing code reviews and support/collaboration.
So, what do we need? Someone who wants to:
- Work independently and with members of our engineering, design and accounts teams to build solutions for our clients.
- Modernize front end systems to enable rapid UI development and iteration.
- Push technology forward, challenge established thinking and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) problems.
- Help scope and estimate work for business development teams.
- Support current client implementations by fixing UI issues and underlying system integrations.
You may be the person we’re looking for if you have:
- The education. A university degree or a college diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- The technical expertise. You have hands-on experience using:
- HTTP/RESTful APIs
- Popular UI libraries such as Bootstrap and Semantic UI to build semantic and responsive web pages
- HTML5 / CSS
- Chrome/Firefox developer tools to debug cross-browser/platform issues and solutions
- The beneficial but not essential skills. You have experience with:
- Node.js and npm
- Web accessibility
- The collaborative skills. As a Remote FrontEnd Developer you enjoy working closely with back-end developers and UI designers.
- The passion. You have a true interest in people, solutions and technology. The ability to present a solution that will change the everyday lives of customers is personally and professionally satisfying to you.
- The drive. You are self-motivated and can work under tight timelines. You are driven to do whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations.
- The desire to be a champion. You want to work with and introduce best practices with a focus on user experience.
- The communication skills. You can work with internal and external groups at any level, relaying written and oral information concisely.
More jobs at InFlight
- Address 914 King St W, Kitchener, Ontario N2H, Canada