Our Remote Customer Support team is continuing to grow and we’re on the search for exceptional people who can help us build & support our West Coast presence. We’re looking for people who currently sit in the following time zones: Pacific Time, Mountain Time, or Central Time
As a Remote Customer Support Specialist, you will provide a helping hand to our Customers who are growing their business with HubSpot. Our team delivers a human and consultative support experience through creative, technical problem-solving and a thorough knowledge of how the HubSpot software works.
HubSpot is a leading growth platform on a mission to help millions of organizations grow better. We build the software and systems that empower businesses to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through our core values of flexibility, autonomy, transparency, and belonging. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Remote Customer Support Specialist, you will:
- Work 100% remotely to partner with our customers and effectively resolve issues through phone (primary channel), email, and chat.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of HubSpot to diagnose software issues, engaging with our product and engineering teams to solve more complex product issues
- Collaborate with account managers or sales teams to identify opportunities for existing customers to use more services
- Provide support & guidance to marketers, salespeople, and service professionals across our customer base that use the HubSpot software
- Help customers navigate a variety of tools & features within HubSpot
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility as customer needs evolve and case volume changes.
We are looking for people who:
- Possess technical aptitude or familiarity with software concepts
- Are interested in building technical knowledge around APIs, HTML, & CSS
- Have demonstrated experience in customer service and are passionate about the customer experience
- Can autonomously troubleshoot and further investigate to fix a problem
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
- Have remote experience or an ability to be self-sufficient and autonomous to meet goals in a remote setting
More jobs at HubSpot
- Address Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States