Part-Time Virtual Assistant position. We’re looking for someone who’s a clear communicator, and that has kind in their demeanor. They need to always be a step or two ahead to keep the path cleared and prevent their manager from getting into the weeds. The ideal candidate will either have financial experience, or a desire to learn more and succeed in supporting a financial leader. In addition, culture, values and employee engagement should be an area of interest for the right candidate.
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Legacy Creative (http://https://legacycreative.com/) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Please do not contact Legacy Creative directly. Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Legacy Creative (http://legacycreative.com) helps high performance visionaries take their ideas from imagination to reality. With great thanks to their all-star team and partners, they’re not only able to help clients create a winning strategy, but they can also enthusiastically and effectively execute it by doing the work for their clients.
Part-Time Virtual Assistant responsibilities will include:
- Email management.
- Calendar management, both outreach for scheduling and gatekeeping to prevent overbooking.
- Ensuring invoices meet all criteria when they are received so that when they are ready to be processed there are no delays.
- Weekly document preparation for recurring meetings.
- Taking on new and changing projects in addition to routine tasks.
You’ll need to be proficient with these tools:
- Gmail & Google Calendar
- Google Sheets & Google Docs
- A project management software such as Teamwork or Asana
- Basic experience with CRM Infusionsoft, Woo Commerce, and is preferred
- QBO experience is optional
Other details about the job
- This is a 1099 contractor position.
- The position is 10-20 hrs/week.
- Hours are flexible but time will need to be dedicated Monday-Friday.
- There is preference to have availability to check email and prepare for the day before 9 am MST, and be available later in the day for a team huddle at 2:45 pm MST.
- The starting pay rate for this position is $21/hr
- This is a position for someone looking to become a long term member of the team
How to Apply:
Email: [email protected]ry.com (Please do not contact Legacy Creative directly, doing so will eliminate your application from consideration. Thank you)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your name) from (insert your city & state) and I’m interested in Legacy Creatives position.”
In the body of the message, please write me a 15 sentence email including:
Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there. I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a fit for you, any financial experience or interest you have. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Paragraph #2: Your level of proficiency on a scale of 0-10 and experience using these programs/tools: G Suite, project management software, CRM and QBO. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Paragraph #3: Describe your experience managing an email inbox and/or calendar management for someone.. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working and why a new position interests you; and the hours that you’re available to work Monday – Friday. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
One sentence closing providing the following:
- a closing salutation including your name, email address, phone number and a link to your LinkedIn profile if you have one.
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!
More jobs at Profit Factory
- Address Calgary, Alberta, Canada