Become the new IT Support Specialist at URBANTZ!
Urbantz is growing, that’s why we’re looking for an ambitious person with a tech savvy and customer-oriented mindset to join our high performing team!
We’re offering not just a place of work, but a culture:
- Our mission is to make last mile logistics more sustainable by improving our customers’ operational efficiency.
- We operate in one of the most fast-growing markets, offering a SaaS solution to retail, logistics, and e-commerce – businesses.
- We have been growing fast in the past 5 years. Lately, Seedtable has featured us as one of Brussels’ start-up’s to watch in 2020.
- We’re a team of international people who believe in the power of teamwork and make things happen.
- We encourage initiative and creativity in tackling challenges.
- We’re focused on culture fit and we want to invest in our people for the long term.
-Collaboration, Ownership, Innovation, Excellence & Sustainability are our core values-
Your journey at URBANTZ
As an IT Support Specialist your main mission is to help build a reliable support team, so our customers can thrive and feel supported at all times. What does it all mean? You are in charge of the first and second support line. If our customers face any issue or if they have questions about how to use the Urbantz tool, they will reach out to you.
As an IT support specialist you will:
- Respond in a timely manner and enable our engineering team to resolve issues by testing, reproducing and creating internal follow-up tickets.
- Once the engineering has fixed the issue, test it and get back to the customer with the good news.
- Inform and reassure the client through the resolution process.
On top of this IT support specialist will :
- Proactively make tutorials, FAQ’s, webinars and expand our Help Center.
- Analyse and document processes to increase efficiency.
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Work in shifts to ensure maximum availability for our customers (the team is covering a 8:30 – 18:30 CET timeframe plus standby hours)
Your drive is to turn clients into brand ambassadors and you’re willing to go the extra mile to reach that goal. You love solving mysteries and also bring plenty of positive vibes to the table. You:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a similar technical, client focused helpdesk role
- Are fluent in English and Dutch and ideally in French or Spanish
- Are willing to work flexible hours and shifts
- Have an aptitude to learn and apply new technologies and understand business processes
- Are analytical, punctual & an excellent problem solver
- Are a great communicator and you can calm down even the most angry client
What’s in it for you?
- Join a winning team. Great people that work hard but have fun doing that.
- A fast-growing company where you are given a lot of autonomy and trust.
- Enter the promising, ever-growing world of last mile logistics.
- You can make a huge impact and grow with the company.
- Our office is in Brussels, but you can work remotely from anywhere in Europe
- Depending on location we offer an employee or freelance contract
- Part time or full-time are both an option
More jobs at Urbantz
- Address Brussels, Belgium