SolarLeadFactory is looking for a Freelance Front-End Developer.
SolarLeadFactory has helped over 600,000 homeowners looking to buy solar. We have helped hundreds of solar installers grow their businesses – and aim to help thousands more.
Our business is built on a proprietary software platform allowing us to deliver a best in class product and innovate constantly. We have in-house developers, digital marketing experts & scientists relentlessly driving the product forward.
Our mission: unlock consumer demand for solar power.
Our software is the backbone of our business. We cut our teeth working for Silicon Valley tech startups, and at heart we’re a technology company seeking to leverage code to improve the process of buying solar power.
You’re looking for a way to make a huge positive difference in the world & help the companies on the front lines of the solar revolution!
You want to contribute to a small but driven team making a big impact on one of the most pressing issues of our time. You share some of our core values including “Making Learning the Key Metric”, “Holding Yourself Accountable”, “Always be Testing Something,” and “Master your Craft”.
You are an experienced freelance front-end developer with an eye for good design. You love the art of coding, and want to contribute to elegant technology solutions to help accelerate the adoption rate of solar power.
In order to be successful in this position you must be an excellent developer, problem solver, efficient, proactive, and an excellent communicator.
Do you want to learn? To grow? To make a difference?
Critical Skills for a Freelance Front-End Developer:
- Proficiency in web markup (HTML, CSS, etc)
- Ability to build a webpage in vanilla JS without a framework
- Skill with cross-browser compatibility (we still have IE11 users)
- Skill with responsive/cross-device compatibility
- Proficiency with Git
- Solar experience is not required, but an interest in solar is
- Efficient, fast-moving, doer
- Ambition to grow
- Problem solving, ability to find solutions, and getting things done
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Ability to work with a team to find great solutions
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies
You’ll be working on the front-end that serves our customers, both homeowners who are trying to make sense of going solar (in the form of landing pages, improved user experience, and new tools to delight users), and solar installers who use our platform to close more business.
You will be assigned project work on an as-needed basis (with potential to take on more work as available).
What you get out of this:
- Competitive pay
- Results driven organization
- Remote location – work from anywhere on a European or North American time zone with fast internet
- Your input matters! We look for the BEST. Period.
- Work in an amazing industry. Your friends & family will say “whoa, that’s cool!”
- Fast-growing, fun-loving company.
- Address Oakland, California, United States