We have an exciting opportunity for a Great Executive Assistant to support our President. You’ll be the quintessential admin working on tasks that include meeting scheduling, managing an email inbox, updating PowerPoint decks, and organizing and entering customer information into our CRM. This is just a sampling of what you’ll be doing.
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Castle Hill Capital (http://castlehillcap.com/) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company that works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Castle Hill Capital Partners is a strategic marketing and capital raising firm that deploys a process-driven approach to raising capital for alternative investment strategies and private placements. The team has long-standing relationships with sophisticated institutional investors including family offices, endowments, foundations, and pension funds. The team has built a strong reputation by listening first, talking second, and acting with integrity and respect at all times.
The successful candidate will be a good representative of our high touch, high caliber brand, and possesses the following qualities:
- People-oriented — provides a warm professional experience over the phone.
- Accustomed to working with high net worth clients.
- Very flexible, takes last-minute changes in stride.
- Strong scheduling skills– can think ahead of the times needed between many appointments and flights and schedule accordingly without assistance.
- Verrry organized and can think ahead of what’s needed.
- An action taker, quick thinker, and glass-half-full individual.
- Experienced in coordinating and delegating many moving parts.
- Quick on your feet and able to fill in the gaps without a lot of details.
Experience in working in private equity environments is a plus!
Executive Assistant needs to be experienced with these tools:
- Google Drive (Mail, Sheets, Docs)
- Powerpoint — can update and revise (understands what a master slide is)
- Microsoft Suite
- CRM such as Salesforce, Keap, Ontraport
- Executive Assistant position is a 1099 contractor position.
- Hours for work will begin at 20-25 hours/week and could potentially grow to 30+ in 2021.
- The starting pay rate for this position is $21/hr.
- You must be able to commit to a long term (3+) partnership.
How to Apply:
Email: [email protected] (Please do not contact Castle Hill Capital directly. Thank you.)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your name) from (insert your city & state). I’m interested in the Castle Hill Capital position.”
In the body of the message, please write me a 16 sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there. I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a great fit for you, including your experience as an administrative assistant (including the number of years) and the type of tasks you handled for your boss, including any experience with high net worth clients or investors. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: An example of how you’ve used technology to increase efficiency. Be specific! (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: How you rate your PowerPoint experience on a scale of 0-10 and why you gave that rating. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working and why a new position interests you; and what you see yourself doing in three years. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Two sentence closing providing the following:
- One of the services Castle Hill Capital provides that is listed on their website.
- A closing salutation including your name, email address, phone number, and LinkedIn profile (if you have one).
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!
More jobs at Profit Factory
- Address New York, New York, United States