As a Customer Support Executive – North America, you will be responsible for handling support inquiries during US business hours. You will be reporting to the Manager of Customer Support (Joseph Sterner). Our “support stack” includes Help Scout, Sift, Stripe, Twilio, Plivo, Guru and Asana.
This role requires a high level of independence and immediate responsibility. Our main focus is the support ticket queue, however you will also be responsible for leading individual projects/initiatives outside of the queue as the need arises.
You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced remote environment with a small and talented team where you’re supported in your efforts to grow professionally. You are able to manage your time well, communicate effectively and collaborate in a fully distributed environment.You are someone that has a healthy sense of curiosity who enjoys taking things apart and putting them back together.
Requirements for a Customer Support Executive – North America
- Physically based in the CT or MT time zones
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
- Experience working in a remote capacity
- 2 years experience working in a customer facing role (sales, support, hospitality, etc.)
Nice to haves
- Direct support experience
- Technical/coding experience (This includes VoIP, email, network management, APIs, etc)
- Deep knowledge of SaaS + CRM landscape (Experienced user of other sales platforms, or programs frequently integrated with Close)
Key Responsibilities for a Customer Support Executive – North America
- Respond to customer support tickets and take support calls during CT/MT business hours
- Escalating issues to senior support staff and engineering as needed
- Fraud prevention/detection
- Billing reconciliation Writing bug reportsCoordinating with Success to provide extra support to large customersMaintaining help center documentation and creating content for new/updated features
Why work with us?
- Culture video
- Our story and team
- Glassdoor Reviews
- 100% remote-first team for over 6 years (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- 2 x annual team retreats. When we start traveling again 😉 (Lisbon retreat video)
- Competitive salary
- 7 weeks PTO (includes company-wide winter holiday break)
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
- Parental leave (10 wks primary caregiver / 4 wks secondary caregiver)
- 99% premiums paid for excellent medical and dental coverage, including an HSA option (US residents)
- 401k matching at 4% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)
More jobs at Close
- Address San Francisco, California, United States