We’re looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our growing team either in Jersey or remotely.
Working as a key member of the Customer Success team, your responsibilities will be broad and varied ranging from Customer Onboarding, Customer Support through to Customer Success Management.This is a unique opportunity to relocate to the beautiful island of Jersey and enjoy the warmer weather, a short commute, and some of the best beaches in Europe.
Candidates must be based in the UK, Ireland, or a timezone that is no more than 1 hour away from UK time.
In the early stages you’ll be involved in all areas of Customer Success including both implementation and support. As time progresses, and the team grows, you might find that you naturally excel in one particular area and your role could become more specialized.
A main focus of the role is to respond promptly to support requests, helping customers resolve any issues in a friendly, helpful fashion, and educating customers to help them prevent potential future issues. So, in addition to supporting new implementations, you’ll join our support rota (support is currently provided between 08:00 and 22:00 UK time).
You’ll proactively reach out to customers to drive increased engagement and offer insights and guidance. You’ll also work on our help resources—writing guides, producing documentation, and creating walkthrough videos to help our customers help themselves.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
We’re looking for people that are passionate about what we do and who can quickly understand / reverse-engineer a customer’s business—shaping the implementation and support experience to their specific requirements and providing useful context.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working with clients in the B2B SaaS space
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Thrive under pressure and be happy working to tight deadlines
- Have a client-first mentality and genuinely care about our clients
- Be a fantastic listener and know how to ask the right follow-up questions
- Have extremely good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be proactive – continuously improving both their skills and knowledge of the market in which we operate (HR / Recruitment)
Benefits for a Customer Success Specialist
We care deeply about making Pinpoint an incredible place to work and invest a significant amount of time and energy into creating and maintaining a company culture that provides our team with a generous level of support whilst inspiring them to do their best work.
The specific benefits / perks we offer are continually evolving, but currently include:
- Full healthcare coverage for you and your family
- Generous personal development budget
- Top of the line equipment (4K Monitors, MacBook Pro, etc.)
- Flexible, remote working (choose how and where you work, within reason)
- Competitive salary with regular pay reviews
- Generous option grants
More jobs at Pinpoint
- Address Saint Helier, Jersey