We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team either in Jersey or remotely.As part of the Customer Success team, you’ll be working closely with our new customers (of all sizes) to implement Pinpoint, and with our existing customers to provide ongoing training and support. This is a unique opportunity to relocate to the beautiful island of Jersey and enjoy the warmer weather, a short commute, and some of the best beaches in Europe.
Candidates must be based in the UK, Ireland, or a timezone that is no more than 1 hour away from UK time.
Key Responsibilities for a Customer Success Manager
This role is heavily weighted towards project management and you’ll be dealing with key stakeholders across our customers’ businesses, and ours, ensuring implementations go smoothly and support requests are handled efficiently.
You’ll be the project lead on new customer implementations from start to finish, tailoring your approach to suit the type of customer you’re working with, but underpinned by our tried and tested process.
You’ll also join our support rota (support is currently provided between 08:00 and 22:00 UK time) to provide tailored training and support to all types of users—primarily remotely through live chat, email, and video conferencing.
You’ll proactively reach out to customers to drive increased engagement and offer insights and guidance. You’ll also work on our help resources—writing guides, producing documentation, and creating walkthrough videos to help our customers help themselves.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
We’re looking for people that are passionate about what we do and who can quickly understand / reverse-engineer a customer’s business—shaping the implementation and support experience to their specific requirements and providing useful context.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have at least one years’ experience onboarding mid-market or enterprise clients with a B2B SaaS product
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Thrive under pressure and be happy working to tight deadlines
- Have a client-first mentality and genuinely care about our clients
- Be a fantastic listener and know how to ask the right follow-up questions
- Have extremely good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be proactive – continuously improving both their skills and knowledge of the market in which we operate (HR / Recruitment)
Benefits for a Customer Success Manager
We care deeply about making Pinpoint an incredible place to work and invest a significant amount of time and energy into creating and maintaining a company culture that provides our team with a generous level of support whilst inspiring them to do their best work.
The specific benefits / perks we offer are continually evolving, but currently include:
- Full healthcare coverage for you and your family
- Generous personal development budget
- Top of the line equipment (4K Monitors, MacBook Pro, etc.)
- Flexible, remote working (choose how and where you work, within reason)
- Competitive salary with regular pay reviews
- Generous option grants
More jobs at Pinpoint
- Address Saint Helier, Jersey