AmazingCo – Customer Service Superstar position! Full and part time opportunities
About the opportunity
We are looking for driven and motivated individuals to join a fast paced and high growth environment. If you’re a customer service superstar looking for a breadth of experience, and deep exposure to a global experiences business then read on!
AmazingCo creates and delivers unique experiences all around America (and the world!) on a mission to help people live more fulfilling lives. We are looking for people who are just as passionate about that as we are, and take pride in delivering quality customer outcomes. We genuinely believe this is the most exciting company to join in the experiences industry right now, and we are looking for A-players!
You will jump into a fast paced start-up culture, with the opportunity to own things from day one, and lots of space to grow and develop.
- We are looking for smart and highly flexible people!
- 3 roles available
- Tuesday – Saturday EST (full time)
- Tuesday – Saturday PDT (full time)
- Sunday and Monday EST (part time)
- The roles are remote, based in US timezones
- Must be available to work over the christmas holiday period
AmazingCo is a managed marketplace for experiences. We help our customers discover unique and amazing experiences for everyday activities and special occasions. Our mission is to help people live more fulfilling lives through experiences we know they’ll love.
From our founding team to the newest members, we’ve all personally seen the positive impact of doing amazing experiences with friends, family and colleagues. Today, we consciously and responsibly focus our entire business on making this happen for others.
We do this by designing and delivering our own exclusive experiences which our customers discover through our purpose built platform. A platform that also not only enables but empowers our experience providers to ensure seamless experience delivery that delights. In our business, customer and provider experience is king.
We are the first global-scale experiences business taking a new approach to leisure time and how people spend their everyday. A high growth, venture capital backed, technology and data-focused consumer company based in Melbourne, Australia – and we’re taking our vision to the world!
Core Customer Service Superstar responsibilities
- Join our customer support team helping customers book their special moments with us over phone, chat and email. Any role with AmazingCo puts the customer first, and it’s here where you’ll understand exactly what that means!
- If you’d like to explore your creative side, you’ll get a project to design and launch a new route, with support from an experienced team member. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your creative flair designing clues and helping find the perfect providers to make a 10/10 experience. It’s such a rewarding experience to see something you create come to life – you’re going to love it! You’ll also learn about how to support core business metrics including profitability margins and net promoter score targets.
- You’ll get involved with different projects we are piloting including customer subscription programmes, selling new experiences such as farmgate, and rolling out new systems and processes to level up the customer experience.
- Experience in a customer facing or operational role
- Demonstrated experience where attention to detail was required
- Tertiary qualification
- Outstanding customer mindset and ability to provide 12/10 customer experience over any touchpoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Calm under pressure
- Relationship management
- Organization and prioritization of work
- Strong personal time management skills
- Values alignment –
- Team player
- Positive vibes / good energy
- Smart, switched on
- Customer mindset – driven by thinking about how to provide an amazing customer experience
- Motivated to do a quality job
Benefits for a Customer Service Superstar
- Attractive salary
- Play a key role in our global expansion
- Work alongside experienced co-founders with existing success in building and growing startups in Australia
- Work in a business that seriously cares about culture and improving the experiences of our customers
- Big mission, real meaning, real people doing their life’s work
- Global team with a great culture. We do regular team events to keep people connected.
- We are an experience business and we test everything we create on ourselves! Enjoy frequent team wide experiences and staff discounts across our portfolio
- Opportunity for serious growth. We’re not kidding, we have seriously ambitious plans and are so excited to find the next brilliant mind to join us. You bring your energy and we’ll pay it back in spades. Our people are everything.
Salary and employment status
- $15 – $18 hourly rate
- Part time and full time opportunities available
- Must have ongoing valid working rights in America
We are super excited about what we are building and can’t wait to find the perfect next fit for our growing family. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
Location: US Locations Only
More jobs at AmazingCo
- Address Melbourne CBD, Victoria, Australia