Virtual Administrative Assistant position
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of The Podcast Partnership (http://PodcastPartnership.com) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Please do not contact The Podcast Partnership directly. Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
The Podcast Partnership (http://PodcastPartnership.com) is a high-level boutique podcast agency and handles all elements of podcast strategy, production, publishing, and monetization. They leverage technology to expand reach and revenue for businesses and create digital influencers with the simple sound of the human voice.
We’re looking for someone who is obsessed with details. This person must have the ability and confidence to take tasks from leadership so that they can focus on bigger needs and company growth. They need to ask the right questions and respond strategically and independently. An interest and appreciation of online media and podcasting is a must.
In order to be considered for the position, you must:
- Reside in the United States or Canada
- Follow the exact instructions as listed under the “How to Apply” section of the job posting.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities will include:
- Working through daily checklists of scheduled and predetermined tasks
- Audit and consolidation of various business aspects that need to be organized
- Some social media monitoring
- Connecting clients to Podcast directories and other promotional opportunities
You’ll need to be proficient with these tools:
- G Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs,)
- Aweber or ClickFunels
- Deep knowledge of cloud based tools and familiarity with working and saving projects to and from the cloud instead of from a hard drive
- Other editing and podcast tools are preferred but not required
Other details about the job
- This is a 1099 contractor position.
- The position is 20-25 hrs/week.
- Hours are flexible but time will need to be dedicated Monday-Friday. There is preference to availability at 10 am PST for daily check-ins.
- The starting pay rate for this position is $20/hr
- This is a position for someone looking to become a long term member of the team
How to Apply:
Email: [email protected] (Please do not contact The Podcast Partnership directly, doing so will eliminate your application from consideration. Thank you)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your name) from (insert your city & state) and I’m interested in The Podcast Partnership’s position.”
In the body of the message, please write me a 15 sentence email including:
Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there. I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a fit for you, including your experience or passion for podcasts. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Paragraph #2: Your level of proficiency on a scale of 0-10 for these programs/tools: G Suite, Slack, and Aweber or ClickFunnels. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Paragraph #3: Describe a time you were tasked with streamlining a system or process and the steps you took to achieve it. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working and why a new position interests you; and the hours that you’re available to work Monday – Friday. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
One sentence closing providing the following:
- a closing salutation including your name, email address, phone number and a link to your LinkedIn profile if you have one.
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!
More jobs at Profit Factory
- Address Portland, Oregon, United States
- Experience Level Advanced
- Total Years Experience 0-5